NFAC Assembly Agenda
Host Districts: TBA
(Host District Responsibilities)
AGENDA TO BE POSTED ABOUT 30 DAYS BEFORE NEXT ASSEMBLY
Friday July 12 through Sunday July 14
|Meeting Room||Room Name|
|Grand Ballroom||Friday Evening|
|Grand Ballroom||Sat. Conference Agenda Items & Sun. Business Mtg.|
|Salon A||Grapevine Room|
|Salon B||Archives Room|
|Salon C||Registrar Room|
|Salon D||Public Information; Service Manual; Literature; Growth Committee|
|Salon E||GSR Orientation; Treatment & Accessibilities; Traditions; Finance; Grapevine|
|Salon F||DCM Mini Wkshp; FSC Oversight Committee; Corrections; Site & Agenda|
|Salon G||Officers-Service Coordinators; Website|
|Salon H||Intergroup; Las Tradiciones; CPC;|
- The Grapevine Store is open in the Grapevine Room from 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday. The Grapevine Room is located in Ballroom A. The Registration Desk location is at the Pre-Function area.
- The Archives display is open Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm in Ballroom B
- There is an Ice Cream Social Saturday Night following the Speaker Meeting. Location is Ballroom E-H. The cost is $8 inclusive of tax and gratuity and cash only.
- There is a breakfast buffet Saturday and Sunday mornings for $11 inclusive of gratuity and tax, in Bistro 1501 at the Hotel restaurant.
- Regular AA meetings can be held at the poolside patio, weather permitting, at 7:00am and 11:00pm Saturday and 7:00am Sunday. If weather does not permit, then the meeting will be held in the Cypress Room please see our Alternate Chairperson to arrange.
- The Registrar is available on Saturday for GSRs and DCMs to drop off group/district change forms or update your information with the North Florida Area Conference and GSO, in Ballroom C.
- If you need an ASL Interpreter, please have your DCM contact the Site & Agenda Chair (also the Assembly Alternate Chair) as early as possible before the Assembly weekend.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: In order to vote at the Sunday Business Meeting you must be in your seat at your District’s assigned table by 9:00am for Roll Call.